Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe Perfect For Cookies
This homemade peanut butter recipe is so easy and quick to make. I use it mostly to make peanut butter cookies. I decided to make it myself and it turned out really well and perfect for my needs.
You can make it a little more runny than I did if you like but I like it quite thick for my cookie making. There are very few ingredients and it’s another recipe that comes in cheaper to make your own.Print
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
This delicious homemade peanut butter is perfect for making crunchy peanut butter cookies or to have on a slice of warm toast.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 2 cups of shelled roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pour the peanuts into a food processor and turn on for about a minute.
- After a minute or so the peanuts should start to form a ball.
- Keep mixing until the peanut mixture starts to show oil on the top.
- As soon as you see the oil forming add your vegetable oil little by little.
- Keep it processing until the mixture is creamy.
- Add your honey at this point and process enough just to mix it in.
- Pour into a sealed jar of your choice and store in the fridge.
This is a great recipe you can play around with, if you would like it more runny add more oil and vice versa.
If you do not have roasted peanuts you can use any type of nut you like.
The more oily the nut, the less oil you will need, so just add the oil gradually until you get a smooth consistency.