Peanut Butter Cookies Easy Recipe
If you like peanuts you are going to absolutely love this peanut butter cookies recipe. They are soft and chewy but also have a nice crunch to them. In my opinion one of the best cookies out there.Print
Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies Easy Recipe
These yummy crunchy peanut butter cookies make a great little snack.
- Author: Lemon Dayes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 36 1x
- 370g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp salt
- 200g butter softened
- 215g granulated sugar
- 215g soft brown sugar
- 320g peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- sugar for rolling the cookie balls in before baking.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat together the softened butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter until it is nice and smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence ( eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl down after each one ).
- Slowly add dry ingredients until mix is smooth, being careful not to over-mix.
- Form the mix into equal round balls, roll each ball in granulated sugar and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press each ball with a fork to flatten. Make sure to give each cookie enough room to spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are a nice golden brown colour.
- Place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
You can freeze these peanut butter cookies for around 3 months. Or keep in a sealed container for up 5 days.
Keywords: peanut butter cookies recipe
You may like to use my simple and quick homemade peanut butter recipe.