Hot Chocolate Mix for a King or Queen
Having a jar of homemade hot chocolate mix in the pantry comes in very handy on those cold wintery days. It is so easy to make just a single mug by just adding a few teaspoons to your favourite mug and filling up with boiling water, what could be easier than that.
I know that you can buy hot chocolate in the supermarket but by making my own I know exactly what ingredients are in it. I also always have the ingredients in my store cupboard so it is easy to make up a jar whenever we are running low.Print
Hot Chocolate Mix
Make your own hot chocolate mix ready to just add water on those cold wintery days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 24 mugs 1x
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk powder
- Mix altogether with a whisk, making sure it is mixed well.
- Store in a jar of your choice.
- To make a mug of warming hot chocolate use 3 teaspoons of mix and just add boiling water, stirring as you go.
- If you are feeling a little naughty you can even add whipped cream to the top and maybe even some marshmallows
And there you have it hot chocolate mix for a king or queen!